[IP] Velosulin and Regular With Humalog

Michael:
I know various times you have posted that you have information on mixing
Velosulin/Regular with Humalog for pump use.  I use Comforts (same as Sils and
Tenders) and always get a red mark surrounding the canula with using Humalog.
Two weeks ago I had the Continuous Glucose Monitor Sensor (with the same type
of cannula) attached for 96 hours straight.  When removing that cannula there
was no redness at all and in just a day I couldn't even tell where it had
been.  It had been inserted with the soft-serter.  Therefore I am wondering if
I am sensitive to the Humalog or there is just that much difference in the
cannulas/insertions/etc between the Comforts and the CGMS.  I meet with my CDE
and Endo tomorrow morning and thought I would ask them.  If possible, please
let me know of the site where the information is posted on the mixing of the
insulins.
Thanks!
(Also if anyone else out there has noticed a difference in the mark left by
the regular insertion site as opposed to the CGMS site, please let me know.)
Trish