[IP] Velosulin and Regular With Humalog

I know various times you have posted that you have information on mixing
Velosulin/Regular with Humalog for pump use.  I use Comforts (same as Sils and
Tenders) and always get a red mark surrounding the canula with using Humalog.
Two weeks ago I had the Continuous Glucose Monitor Sensor (with the same type
of cannula) attached for 96 hours straight.  When removing that cannula there
was no redness at all and in just a day I couldn't even tell where it had
been.  It had been inserted with the soft-serter.  Therefore I am wondering if
I am sensitive to the Humalog or there is just that much difference in the
cannulas/insertions/etc between the Comforts and the CGMS.  I meet with my CDE
and Endo tomorrow morning and thought I would ask them.  If possible, please
let me know of the site where the information is posted on the mixing of the
(Also if anyone else out there has noticed a difference in the mark left by
the regular insertion site as opposed to the CGMS site, please let me know.)