Re: [IP] Re: tape problems

I sent this on May 22.  It still works.

From: "Terry Caskey" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] Ideas to prevent infusion set release from sweating
Date: Tuesday, May 22, 2001 12:36 PM

I too had major difficulties getting sets to stay put during vigorous
exercise that causes sweating.
I found that Tegaderm (with a hole cut for the button on the soft set )
sticks to my skin for more than three days and is difficult to remove, even
after several very hot days and lots of exercise.  It does not work as a
sandwich with another tape over it.
The Tegaderm is moisture permeable and moisture resistant.  It took me
almost six months to finally discover this tape.  It works for me.

Terry