Re: [IP] Re: Good News-HA1c

> >     I know that 8.1 is not a great HA1c, but its a lot better than 11!!
> Glad to hear the good news!  When I first started pumping, my A1cs
> ran from 11-14!!  Two months into pumping it went to 8.1.....and I'm
> hoping to be in the 7's

Please report these marvelous results on you
Insulin Pumpers Information Form

that data is used to make the nice before and after graphs you see on
the ABOUT page of the web site at:

Please fill out a data form if you have not yet done it AND update
your form periodically.

P.S. US residents get a DOT on the map and others get a place name in
the honorable mention OTHERS category on the about page