[IP] re:"waterproof" sport guard?

Hi all.
We're looking at options to make it easier for Luke to
swim this summer during day-camp (1 hr at a time).
I'm teaching his counselors how to
disconnect/reconnect, but I'm also trying to
investigate other options.  I noticed that MiniMed has
a "sport guard" pump case that's supposedly
waterproof.  Does anyone have it, and if so, does it
work for a 1 hr swim?  This would be easier than the
counselors having to disconnect, put his pump in a
safe place, prime, reconnect, & prime the cannula.
But I don't want to spend the money on it ($50) if it
doesn't really work.   If Luke were older or when he's
with us, we wouldn't bother with it.  I defer to the
wisdom of those before us.
Shelly V., Austin, TX, mom to Luke, 6, dx'd 10/15/99,
pumping 3/5/01 MM508

Do You Yahoo!?