[IP] NOW I WONDER WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME!?!?!

It may not be your a return of the depression causing
the fatigue. Nausea is very fatiguing in itself. I was
in bed for several weeks with nausea caused by the
pain killer I was taking. Maybe your doctor could help
you out with finding the actual problem.

Andrea Seitz