[IP] Neuropathy

If you are having problems with neuropathy you might
want to go see the doctor below. He is suppose to be
one of the best, but it takes 6 months to get in with

Dr. Aaron I. Vinik, M.D., Ph.D.
Strelitz Diabetes Institutes

I am on 3600 mg of Nuerontin per day for neuropathy
pain, but not able to function very well because of
the drugs. I am considering an implanted pain pump. I
have also noticed when I am in pain my blood sugar
levels spike 75-100 points above target. What fun!

Andrea Seitz

>Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 21:20:43 -0400
>From: "Ginny Kloth" <email @ redacted>
>ubject: Re: [IP] Neuropathy

>'m on 2700 mg neurontin and the B12 is a prescription

Do You Yahoo!?