[IP] Neuropathy

Ginny,

If you are having problems with neuropathy you might
want to go see the doctor below. He is suppose to be
one of the best, but it takes 6 months to get in with
him.

Dr. Aaron I. Vinik, M.D., Ph.D.
Strelitz Diabetes Institutes
http://www.diabetesliving.com/comps/cmps_neuro.htm

I am on 3600 mg of Nuerontin per day for neuropathy
pain, but not able to function very well because of
the drugs. I am considering an implanted pain pump. I
have also noticed when I am in pain my blood sugar
levels spike 75-100 points above target. What fun!

Andrea Seitz