[IP] Getting sites to stick

Hello pumpers,

Now that we are back in the pump world, I'm thinking ahead to when swim team
season starts (two weeks!) Lauren uses sils and I've sort of fumbled with
extra tape and sticking stuff but I'm not good at it AT ALL yet. Is there a
link that gives instructions on how to stick down sites with extra stuff?
One for spazzy moms (LOL). Any input or descriptions in simple form would be
greatly appreciated. Do you take a strip of sticky stuff and cut it to fit
around the sils connection area?

mom of Lauren