Re: [IP] re: amusement parks

I go to amusement parks all the time...I'm an old kid ;) I have one of those
water-resistant fanny packs with a hols cut out just big enough for my
tubing to go through...and my pump is wrapped in saran wrap.  That's also
where I keep my money, keys, driver license, and glucose tabs, so it's very
convenient (except when I have to use the restroom!).  Also, I have a few
pairs of cargo shorts and overalls with a pocket I've specially designed for
my pump...a hole cut in back and 2 plastic baggies inside.  They also have
lots of pockets for all my other stuff, too.