No Subject

I am a single working IDDM and Im on the pump. My current employer is
changing health insurance coverage on durable medical supplies. They
currently cover my pump supplies at 90% but they soon will only cover 80%
of the cost. Is this typical and or have I been spoiled by the 90%
coverage that I was used to? Im not sure if I should look for another job
that would provide me with better coverage or pay the extra 10% which
doesn't sound like much but it sure can add up. Any suggestions or ideas
would be appreciated. How can people afford to stay HEALTHY ???
Kim