[IP] Pump covers

>>>and was not at all happy about needing to keep a MM 508 in a black leather
case all the time because of the static thing. just one 10 year old's

*Older* people still say ice box for refrigerator (fridge) and underskirt for
slip, etc. I didn't start pumping with a clip or a case so I had to devise
ways of wearing it. I continue to use my colored zipper-type cigarette
cases/coin purses that match my clothes with the key rings through the zipper
pull. That 1/3 sheet of USED ONCE fabric softener (Snuggle, Bounce, any brand)
inside the bag has sufficed to avert static electricity charges. If the F.S.
sheet isn't used in the dryer once, it will be greasy and smelly. This is also
called *recycling*. <VBG> These cases can be seen on my pump picture trail
album - URL below. (~_^)

Ask me how I earn $ surfing the 'net - or click here:
Experience is the name we give to our mistakes.