Well, beginning last Wednesday, I've been experiencing something rather new
and unusal....Well, kind of!
Last Wednesday around 4 p.m. I got EXTREMELY tired all of a sudden and felt
nauseous.  I lay down and slept all the way  until 1 p.m. THE NEXT DAY!
Since then almost EVERY DAY right around 4:00 p.m. I start to feel tired and
sick.  Sugars are fine, not low and not high... No fever... I'm just really
tired and nauseous feeling!
Last night I lay down at 10:00 which is VERY EARLY for me and slept until
noon today!  Then at 4:00, sure enough I felt the same way!  I am also
getting VERY VERY depressed and don't know if the depression is being caused
by this or if this is being caused by my depression returning???
And just when I thought things were getting better :O(
It possibly could be my fibromyalgia acting up, but it's been quite a long
time since I've had an episode like this, especially with not a lot of pain.
I'm wondering if it could be something to do with the hemoglobin showing up
in my urine.  Anemic?  Does anemia make one THIS tired?
This is ridiculous!  I want a life back!
Anyone, pleasssssssse?!?!?!?
A Depressed and Sick-of-this-S**T....ME!   :O(