[IP] thanks for help with chg outs/

Hi all, thanks for all your support. i got alot of great advice. so much that
i printed it all to refer to. so far i have done 3 sucessful change outs. the
only thing that bothers me is i get no alarms. although maybe like bonnie
said, i am not having an occlusion, just poor site absorption, which makes
sense. i always injected in my stomach before. now i use the quicksets in my
stomach only. do i have to use other body parts or can i use my stomach only.
thanks again. you guys are the best. thanks Eileen