[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V5 #195

I got the info on the new mm pump when I got my mm 508.It is called the
Paradigm.It is waterproof down to 8 feet for up to 30 minutes. It is 30%
smaller than other pumps. It has  Bio-Pulse delivery to mimic normal
pancreatic rate of 10-14 min. Delivers in0.1 unit pulses.  It has a lot  of
other features to many to list. They are doing an upgrade program if  you
bought a 508 after march 1.2001. the new pump will be available after
February,2002.. The info pack I have on it says all the details are on
there web site. www.minimed.com/paradigm      Hope this helps.

Phillip Davis, Rock Hill,SC
dx'd 7/81
pumping mm508 4/16/01