[IP] Re: animas pump covers/dtron bolus?

email @ redacted writes:

> Also, if one is worried about the so-caled, "seat belt bolus," that has
> been addressed in the Dtron by the addition of the adhesive ring around
> the button, the pump cover serves a similar function because it recesses
> the buttons on the face, somewhat.  However, I should mention that
> repeated pressing of any single button on the face of the pump does not
> result in a bolus delivery.

actually the dtron does deliver a bolus using the up button without any
confirmation.  I almost did it 3 times before i put that extra litttle ring
on and have heard of others who did get bolused unaware.
No problem with it at all for me since i put that ring on it.  When it did
happen i was leaning against a table and the button got pushed without my
intending it too, now that can't happen.
Faith and ??
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
started pumping 8-21-2000
assimilated by the d-tron 03-07-01