[IP] Aksaddler.juno.com

Thank you so much. I appreciate the referral. I am very nervous about
relocating without the support and understanding of my family. I am sure I
will come to seek any advice you could share. I am from Pennsylvania, and
will be come a pumper within 2 weeks. I have been diabetic 17 years now and
currently taking three injections a day. I am moving to Anchorage in Nov. to
be with my boyfriend, hopefully fiance. He is stationed there in the
Airforce. I want to thank you again. I wish you and you little pumper well.