[IP] [Fwd: ADICOL - your request]

As I had mentioned when I first posted the info on
adicol, I had sent an email requesting more current
news on the subject when it was mentioned that the
info on the site was fairly old.  The reply follows,
and is as I would have expected, mostly that the US
will be down the road a bit.  I think it does look
very promising.

With thanks to Pat Micone, Disetronic Territory
manager for her help.
email @ redacted
I haven't failed. I've found 10 000 ways that don't
 - Thomas Edison