[IP] Highs after site changes

>>> But when we change she runs high for about 1/2 the day.  It was suggested
that we stay away from usual sites that we used for injections and go to a
site that hadn't been used yet (or in a while).  >>>

My only suggestion is what happened to me for years until I got on the 'net
and found out the 0.5u prime was supposed to go inside me after withdrawing
the introducer needle. BUT, this is my suggestion for all those wanting pumps:
Stop doing belly injections now to let it heal sufficiently to do sites there.
I quit for a year while I was making up my mind to wear my first
checkbook-size pump. It helped. So, give it a rest so your pumping experience
can go as smoothly as you can assist. YMMV (Your Mileage May Vary)

Ask me how I earn $ surfing the 'net - or click here:
You need only two tools. WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it
should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape.