Re: [IP] Leaving site in for four days

As mentioned before if the site is not sore and it is absorbing insulin
and is kept clean I can't see a problem being left for 4 days.  I have
been pumping for only 3 weeks I left one site in for 5 days with no
problem.  I would however have someone trained at the camp that if there
was a problem on how to change the site and tubing and all.  Hopefully
all goes well.

Amanda

>From: Janette<email @ redacted> >Reply-To: email @ redacted
>To: "email @ redacted"<email @ redacted> >Subject: [IP]
Leaving site in for four days >Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 08:33:50 -0700 >
>Have any of you left your sites in for more than three days??? >We were
taught to change every three days; my daughter is going to camp >for four
days and I was wondering if we should chance it and leave it >for the
four instead of changing it there. > >Experience from anyone???