RE: [IP] Desperate for Help

I myself can't use the sils for the reason of stability. I usually get about
a day and a half to 2 days Max.  I have to use the deeper depth. Shallow
depth and I have a raised bump on my stomach from them.  Also the likely
hood of having the Cannula kinked is so easy with the sils compared to any
of the other sets.   There are some spots I like to use the sils with. While
others I just can't.  really look into maybe trying a different type of set
all together. Good luck.

NetZero Platinum
No Banner Ads and Unlimited Access
Sign Up Today - Only $9.95 per month!