[IP] Pumping @ Amusement Parks

I'm lookin' for your experiences, advice, warnings re: taking care of my
daughter, her pump, and her site while at an amusement park . . . my main
areas of concern are keeping the pump from flying off on some of the
fast/jerky/spinny rides, the effects of g-forces or centrifugal force on the
pumps cartridge plunger/driver arm, etc., as well as any other hints you
might care to share . . .

Thanks to all!

PumpMama since 6/1/01 to Katie (age 10, dx'd 11/00) happily pumping on
"Elvis," her Animas R-1000 bionic pancreas . . .