Re: [IP] Can't get the hang of a square wave bolus

I have found that the dual wave bolus works better for me.  I too have a
MM508.  I was trying the square wave bolus per my CDE.  I was having high
blood sugars 2 hrs after eating and still at 3 and 4 hrs after eating.
Now with the dual wave, I give about a third to a half of the insulin
right then and let the rest go in over 3 hours.  You'll have to
experiment to see if you do 3 hours or 2 hours or what.  Also you'll have
to experiment to know how much to give right now.  It seems some of the
food gets digested normally so I need the insulin right now like a
regular bolus.  Then some of it gets digested slower.