[IP] Glargine

My daughter's endo had us consider this prior to our decision for the
pump.  It had just gotten FDA approval.  Sounds good; however, my
daughter was not so thrilled about the minimum of 4 shots each day.  It
is a background insulin (like a basal rate), so you take one in the am
(it can not be mixed with any other insulin).  Then you take Regular or
Humalog at each meal or snack.  It sounds like a great option for some,
she is happy with her choice of the pump!