In a message dated 6/3/01 12:03:15 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> i figure 5 = 15g of fast acting CHO. i have used life saver for almost
> 20 years instead of the various glucose tabs.

The endo  i had from 1988 to the early 90's (he has since moved to MN) always
had  me carry life savers for low blood sugars.  He said that each life saver
would raise my blood sugar 10 pts.  It always worked for me.
This was before I had ever heard of carb counting.

Faith and ??
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
started pumping 8-21-2000
assimilated by the d-tron 03-07-01