[IP] Re: Trigger Finger Surgery Info

Chuck, I had surgery last Friday to relieve a trigger finger, and there was a
little more pain than I expected from what my doctor had told me.  He also
made it sound like I would be "back to normal" in a few days, but I'm
definitely not.  The incision is still very tender and the finger they
operated on is pretty sore.  I went for physical therapy today and she said
that it would be more like 3-4 weeks before I started getting back to normal.
 This sounds like what you were told too--I just wasn't really aware of the
first week or so, except from what people told me here.  I would have it done
again, but it was a little more painful than I thought it would be.

Feel free to email me privately if you'd like any more info.