Re: [IP] pump cases and watches

email @ redacted writes:

> We have a blue and a red neoprene zipper case from Minimed, but
> wondered if anyone made others for kids - with different patterns, etc??
some people use the zip-up cigarette cases and also cell phone cases.  what i
have done for "play time"...LOL..... is bought some Chenilles and sewn them
on the outside of my neophrene case.  Do you know what these are?  They are
adorable and you can see them here (www.chenillies.com) or they sell them at
Michael's and/or Frank's (if you have that where you live)...
Some of them are small enough to sew on.  Also, if you go to a crafts store,
you can buy little things to sew on or patches, etc, to decorate the
outside....They have some REALLY CUTE things, especially the 'sew-on-
buttons'....Really adorable!