[IP] New pump

I got my new pump last week. It is called Lantus. I have been really pleased
with it. It only costs thirty bucks, too. I have to get a new one in a month,
and again every month. It requires NO support stuff, either. No infusion sets,
no special tape, it is WATERPROOF too.

No batteries, no special IV prep, this pump works really well. I don't think it
will work for anyone ELSE on this list, but I just thought I would mention it to
make you all ENVIOUS!

Nick Trubov