[IP] Synthroid recall

I am on synthroid, after my thyroid surgery, and the only thing doc/endo has
done, is do odd/even day doses.  As in, 3 days a week, every other day,  I
take .0125 mg, and the other days .015 mg.  He can't seem to get my one half
of thyroid that's left to do what he wants.
Haven't heard (yet) of a recall or anything, but will keep eyes open.  Am
going to endo 6/26 and will try to remember to ask him.

Lori A. Willey
First Express Inc.
email @ redacted, or