[IP] Andy and sleeping/eating

this, he is not diabetic, but he has done it for the 15 years I have known
him.  First question:  Do you eat normally during the day, as in breakfast,
lunch and dinner?  Hubby does NOT, which I think is his problem.  He eats no
breakfast, and very little lunch, then wolfs at dinner.  I know its not good
for him, as does he, but he can't stop it.  He will eat any and everything
in sight, then not remember a thing in the morning, even to the point of
arguing with me that I ate it, not him!  lol!
Thats my only offering, is maybe the meals you eat aren't big enough during
your waking hours, or meals are not "normal", if there is such a thing!
Best of luck,

Lori A. Willey
First Express Inc.
email @ redacted, or