[IP] Site Change Problems

Thanks to everyone who gave me info on problems with highs my daughter
was experiencing after a site change.

This morning (before breakfast) we did the site change as usual with all
the normal priming....Then I had her eat breakfast and bolus'd her meal
insulin after the site change.

WOW!  She was 135 2.5 hours later!!!!  Hard to believe the fix is that
easy.  I guess there was still tissue in the cannula that wasn't pushed
out by the basals.  She has had a great day!!!!