Re: i[IP] Synthroid Recall?

NO, THERE IS NO SYNTHROID RECALL!!!!

My husband is a pharmacy tech, and when I heard the news about this
potential, he explained to me that EVERY Drug has to be reapproved
periodically, and that for Synthroid, it must reapply by mid-August of 2001.
As of this past week, they had not applied for this process yet.  He
basically stated that this is all a marketing/PR technique being used by the
manufacturers.  Presumably, you should wait until August--or your pharmacy
refuses to fill your Synthroid scripts.
Katie