Re: [IP] What would be the best pump for a blind pumper?

I am very new here to start writing to the list, but I do have some
experienced input.
I have had DM for 44 yrs and pumped for 19 yrs.
I am legally blind and severely hearing impaired. When I learned pumping,
on a CPI  pump, I could see. A year ago I upgraded to a Mini-Med 508,
before I had a 506. I knew the principle of pumping when I lost my vision
(1995), but the 508 has made my life so much easier. It is easy to feel and
, for normal hearing, easy to hear the beeps. I have mine set for the
vibrator and that is great. I use the remote and with the vibrator I have
no trouble at all. This is just my opinion of the Mini-Med, since I have
not tried any other pump.