Re: [IP] What is the norm...

In a message dated 6/3/01 12:56:56 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> After all that I have read (which has been most helpful). I still have a
> question. My doctor has set me with a 1.2 Basel rate, every hour. I have
> been
> pumping for just over three months. But from what I have read nearly
> everyone
> here only uses . 5. I'm I doing something's wrong? I'm getting very
> confused.
> Any help or input would be nice...=0)

I don't think there is any nearly everyone for anything.  We are all
I have 5 different basal rates at different times of the day ranging from 1.0
up to 1.4.  YMMV
ps  the only norm i know is that guy on Cheers......lol
Faith and ??
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
started pumping 8-21-2000
assimilated by the d-tron 03-07-01