[IP] Re: thanks to all who wrote me

My name is Amy Robinson. I am 19 and have been on the
pump for a year and 2 months.  A couple of months ago,
I wrote asking people to tell me how they liked their
pump vs. shots for a thesis I was doing in Eng. 122 at
Middle Tennesse State University. I wanted to thank
everyone who wrote me. I got wonderful insight and I
recieved a 95 on the paper, and the highest grade in
my class. Thanks eveyone. Feel free to continue
writing to me!!

Do You Yahoo!?