[IP] RE: Leaks

The site was only about 1 day old. Wasn't a large bolus, only about 7 units.
Humalog. I think maybe I could have inserted it at too steep an angle????

I am using the D comfort/tender whatever, has anyone had trouble with
leaking at the sites. The other day I bolused before my meal and all of a
sudden I felt wet around the site, I checked it out and sure enough the
thing was leaking. The sticky part was all wet. This is not the first time
that this has happened. I don't know what trouble is. I primed a few units
after I removed it and it worked o.k.? Strange.....