From: Connie Miller
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2001 12:13 PM
Subject: RE: [fmjrdiabetics] School Plan

If you need help with your school issues, let me know,, it looks like you
received the ADA URL for the guidelines. The ADA is working on a more detailed
outline for pumpers. it all just takes time ;)

Connie Miller

Flower Mound Web Design & Promotions

Dallas, Texas

Horse Boarding in Flower Mound $200/mth visit
http://www.fmwebdesign.com/HorseBoarding/   for details

"The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they
just make the most of everything that comes along their way."

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

PLEASE visit http://lighthousecounseling.com/support/ for local diabetes
support and information.

Connie Miller