Re: [IP] leaks

Wendy,

Maybe you had it in a scar tissue or something that it would be blocked
and leak out.

Amanda

>From: "Wendy Anderson"<email @ redacted> >Reply-To:
email @ redacted >To:<email @ redacted> >Subject:
[IP] leaks >Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 14:51:15 -0400 > >I am using the D
comfort/tender whatever, has anyone had trouble with >leaking at the
sites. The other day I bolused before my meal and all of a >sudden I felt
wet around the site, I checked it out and sure enough the >thing was
leaking. The sticky part was all wet. This is not the first time >that
this has happened. I don't know what trouble is. I primed a few units