Re: [IP] First Sil- No Way!

I would suggest that any parent who wants to know how to
correctly insert a Tender or SIL (or any set for that matter)
should practice on themselves first. I did this 1 1/2yrs ago when
my daughter first started pumping (as well as wore the pump) and
it made all the difference when I went to insert one on her. It
will give you a good idea of angle, force/pressure, etc.
Just a thought. :)

Take care, Kerri
NEW! http://www.geocities.com/southard8/photos11.html - meet
Joseph Charles, born at home 3/22/01, 11 lbs, 21.5"
"May the warm winds of Heaven blow softly on your home, and the
Great Spirit bless all who enter there. May your moccasins make
happy tracks in many snows, and may the rainbow always touch your
shoulder." - Cherokee Blessing