Re: [IP] First Sil- No Way!

We do. :) I can't imagine doing it any deeper or shallower than
that. I guess it's a YMMV thing.

email @ redacted said:
I don't know of too many people who actually do a 30 degree
angle!  I do more
like a 10 degree!  They say to do it like an airplane that is

Take care, Kerri
NEW! http://www.geocities.com/southard8/photos11.html - meet
Joseph Charles, born at home 3/22/01, 11 lbs, 21.5"
"May the warm winds of Heaven blow softly on your home, and the
Great Spirit bless all who enter there. May your moccasins make
happy tracks in many snows, and may the rainbow always touch your
shoulder." - Cherokee Blessing