Re: [IP] What would be the best pump for a blind pumper?

i would sure not like to be sightless and hypoglycemic and try to
accomplish uploading pump data and counting on software to let me know
what's happening. i already have difficulty just figuring out i need to
eat. once i was trying to figure computer problem out and sat in front
of it typing "?" over and over for 30 minutes before it dawned on me
that quick carbohydrates were in order.

chris parsons
T1 82 disetronic 99