Re: [IP] Question about Sleeping & Eating

In a message dated 06/04/2001 5:11:21 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Tested this morning at 6:30 AM and was
 302. I have no recollection of getting up and eating.
 Any ideas would be appreciated. >>

Andy: Folks who have experienced some kind of trauma sometimes have this
symptom. There are treatments like EMDR (an eye movement technique) that can
be helpful. You can look-up EMDR on the internet. I work with a therapist
here in California who has really helped me using this technique.

Good luck, Melanie