Re: [IP] Minimed 508 & Quick Set

Hi Larry,

I have been on the MM 508 and quick sets for almost 3 weeks now and have
been diabetic for 15 years and 3 months I wish I had been pumping for all
these years.  My sugars are running a little on the low side but I have
not quite got my rates adjusted properly yet.  I had Raspberry fudge ice
cream last night and ended up feeling sick but bg's only raised to 7.8.
I love pumping with MM and will continue to do it forever I will never go
back to injections.

>From: "Larry Kubiak"<email @ redacted> >Reply-To: email @ redacted
>To:<email @ redacted> >Subject: [IP] Minimed 508 &
Quick Set >Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 10:26:02 -0500 > >Hi, >Have tried to
write to all of you but I guess we had >\the wrong address. I have been
on the Minimed 508 >just 5 weeks and also the quick set and I love them
>both. Have had a few problems but nothing major. >I have been a diabetic
for over 35 years and wished >I had gone on a pump years before. This
certainly >gives a person a new life. My blood sugars have never been so
good. Pls write >back my email >is email @ redacted