[IP] Minimed 508 & Quick Set

Have tried to write to all of you but I guess we had
\the wrong address.  I have been on the Minimed 508
just 5 weeks and also the quick set and I love them
both.  Have had a few problems but nothing major.
I have been a diabetic for over 35 years and wished
I had gone on a pump years before.  This certainly
gives a person a new life.  My blood sugars have never been so good. Pls write
back my email
is email @ redacted