Re: [IP] Pump Static and Playground Slides??? (help)

We had problems with Stephanie's pump and static electricity until we started
wrapping aluminum foil around it on the days she wore nylon windsuits (with
nylon pockets, of course!). She thought the case added too much bulk and that
the velcro made her too noticeable when she went to open it to operate the
pump. Don't see why foil wouldn't work for slide induced static, too.

Good Luck!
Betsy (mom of 11.9 yo Stephanie, pumping since 3/98)