[IP] insulin needs for coffee

Has anyone else found that they have to give a big bolus for coffee?  I
drink a cup of coffee with non-dairy creamer (2g. carb) and sweet'n low
in the morning.  I use 1:20 insulin to carb ratio.  But for the coffee to
keep my blood sugars stable, I have to use 1.2 units of insulin!!!  I've
done basal tests at the time I drink the coffee and my blood sugar stays
stable without the coffee.  What gives?  Anyone else notice this?  Or am
I just really wierd?

Janet,  another duck to get in line

With God's help, I'll get all my ducks in a row.  I've got the therapy
vest and the insulin pump.  Working on the rest.