[IP] non-delivery problems

The first pump I got from MM (507 - 3/1998) had the same problem, except mine
started as soon as I got it. I started on saline and kept getting non-delivery
messages. When I contacted MM, they sent me another pump. Believed there was
someting worng with the pump.  Another thought, you might try cleaning the lead
screw.  If there is something blocking the movement you'll get a non-delivery