Re: [IP] What would be the best pump for a blind pumper?

The DTron has vibrations and different tones which would make many of
its functions work for a blind person.  Bolusing, for example, would
be fine.  However, most other functions require site or would be
error-prone without site, and understanding errors and alerts is not
possible to understand without seeing the display.

There is supposed to be a way to transfer the information to a
computer, although I understand that the software is not available.
Once it is, it is conceivable to use text-to-speach software to help
interpret the Disetronic data, and even be able to read the error
messages, though whether or not this would work would depend how good
the software is.