[IP] trigger finger update

Hi all--just wanted to tell you that my trigger finger surgery (on Friday)
went fine.  They had not planned to give me an IV so they could not give me
anything for my nerves, but it was ok.  It's still pretty sore, though,
especially where the incision is on my palm.  I don't know if that's normal
or not.  I have an appt for physical therapy today and am a little worried
about it--with my palm and finger still hurting I just don't think that's
going to be very fun.  Oh, well!

Thanks for all the info I got here!