[IP] Question about Sleeping & Eating

I hope someone on this list can help me with a little problem I have been
having since being on the pump (1 year)

About 3-5 nights/early mornings a week (while I am sleeping), between the
hours of 1:00 AM and 4:00 AM I get up and eat something. I usually end up
eating something sweet, like a doughnut or candy, forget to bolus, and wake
up about 6:30 AM with a 250-350 BS reading.  I am not low when I wake up to
go into the kitchen. I have done multiple tests to verify that I am not
going low when I get up.  The problem with this is that I usually do not
remember getting up during the night. My wife either tells me I have gotten
up, or I have to wait until the next morning and see a candy wrapper on the
counter, or test and wonder why I am so high that morning.  It happened this
morning too.  I went to bed about 10:30 PM with a BS reading of 149. Got up
and ate a half a pint of Ice cream.  Tested this morning at 6:30 AM and was
302. I have no recollection of getting up and eating.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Andy Johnson