[IP] Re: Highest BG poll

When my Son was finally dx, after 12 of going back and forth the the doctor.
He was 832. He couldn't open his eyes but could respond verbally. Had was
three years old, had been for 3 months. Sheelah mom of Beau now 7.

>>> email @ redacted 06/03/01 08:08PM >>>
When my Claire was dx at age 2, her bg at hospital check in was about 325 and
all the nurses said how great that was.

They all remembered a little guy whose bg was 1800  at diagnosis and suffered
permanent brain damage.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 7