Re: [IP] What is the norm...

> My doctor has set me with a 1.2 Basel rate, every hour. I have been
> pumping for just over three months. But from what I have read nearly
> everyone here only uses . 5. I'm I doing something's wrong?

Nope. If what you are doing works for you then its is not wrong. Also I
seriously doubt that 0.5 u/hr is the "norm". In fact if you check the
Insulin-pumper's Database page (http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/about.shtml)
you will see that most people (89% in fact) change their basal rates at least
once during the day.